March 13, 2010

Blue Bucket Sale

We had a contest at work for the best display for our Blue Bucket Sale. There was also a competition on who could sell the most over those 3 days. Last time I checked we were in 8th place on the sales end of it. That's fairly amazing considering we are THE smallest store in the DFW district out of about 60 stores. "The little store that could!"
I'm still holding out on winning the competition for best display. Here's what we have:

Notice the leprechauns that look like each of us, holding the gold they found at the bottom of their blue buckets! They are made out of quart cans, stir sticks, and color cards.
There's something about contests at work, I just get so competitive and feel the need to win them. And I get really disappointed if I lose.
Share:

0 comments: