January 4, 2011

NYE 2011

This year, we waited a little too long to make plans, but decided to go to a grown-up party downtown. Mainly so we could dress up. I was so proud of Bean for deciding on a really great outfit, purchasing it, and wearing it!



We had some champagne, did some poses...

Tried another angle...We did some dancing...And did some smooching...And I don't really remember anything else. I think there was some pizza at the end. I wound up with 90+ pictures that will not be shared, except maybe with those that were there and looking just as crazy as us. And I deleted the text messages that I wanted to re-read the next morning.



One thing I do remember was sitting on a bar stool and hooking my heels through the foot rest. When I went to stand up, they stayed caught and I fell straight on my knees! It was painful then, but it hurt even worse the next day. The bruise is still yellow and hasn't even started thinking about turning purple yet. I should have it for awhile.



At least the first picture we took came out good! Now it's 2011 and on to the fun stuff!
Share:

0 comments: